Looking to wish upon a lucky star? Why spend all night waiting for a shooting star to fly by when you can make one yourself? In this tutorial learn how to origami a wishing star out of paper. These stars are very cool and make great decoration for any occasion.
You Will Need:
*Markers, glitter, stickers, paint, glue, sequins, for decoration, are optional.
*If you have googly eyes, you can make a star pet!
Some ideas from the creator about how to use your cool new stars:
*Get a needle & thread, and string the stars together - you could make jewelry, garland (to hang on a Christmas tree, on a window valance, from the top of a doorway.)
*Write on the paper before you make the star. You could make it a personal wish. You could give it to a friend as a gift and write a surprise message inside.
*Write fortunes, or something of the sort, and use them at a party.
*Fill up a jar of them as decoration.
*Spruce up a present with a star or two.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades