In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to Origami a paper envelope without glue or tape. Take a piece of paper and fold it in half hamburger style. Fold the open edge of the top sheet of paper back on itself so it reaches the closed edge. Repeat this step again. Give it a good crease, open it up and fold the open edge back to the middle crease and fold it back along the middle crease. This becomes the bar of the bar envelope. Now fold the other open edge of the paper so that it reaches the bottom of the bar. Give it a good crease and open it up. You will then have to watch the video for further steps as it will get confusing without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades