This video is about creating a CD case by using Origami, the art of folding paper. This video, which lacks any audio, starts by using a CD in the center of a piece of paper. The paper's edges are folded over the CD to get the correct width. Then, the presenter starts on the edges of the case, which are folded similarly to wrapping a present. The presenter finishes one side and places the CD in the case. Then he proceeds to the final side which folds down over the CD and tucks into the first side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades