In the PlayStation 3 video game Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer, four protagonists are on the hunt for a serial killer who murders young boys and leave behind his calling card… an origami animal. One of those animals, and the one prominently displayed on the cover art and poster art for the game, is the pajarita. Pajarita in Spanish for little bird (or even just origami in general).
The pajarita is a simple origami bird to fold, and you only need one sheet of origami paper. Make sure its sides are the same color, and if not, start making a blintz fold to make a square with sides of the same color. Watch the video to see the folding process, and download the pajarito template here.
Paper size used in the video: 10cm x 10cm
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades