Your mother has put up with your crap all these years, so why not repay her with a long-lasting Mother's Day gift? Learn how to make a twisted origami flower that can be turned into a pin or even a hair decoration by watching this video.
Mother may like roses, but unfortunately cut roses die within a week, whereas these lovely twirled flowers last as long as she doesn't accidentally sit on them.
Recommended paper: card stock with a weight of at least 200gsm
Recommended paper size: 5 squares of size 9cm x 9cm, cut in half (approx. 3.5in x 3.5in)
Resulting model: flower with a depth of 5cm (2in), diameter of 7.5cm to 9cm (3in to 3.5in)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades