This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to fold an Origami bell flower. Take a square piece of paper and fold it to make a rectangle. Crease, unfold, fold it in the other direction and unfold. Now fold it in half to make a triangle, unfold and fold in the other direction. Unfold it and fold it again in half into a triangle, but on the other side of the paper. Now pitch in the two sides and squash down the other sides as shown in the video to make a smaller square with 4 flaps. This is the square base. From the square base take one flap on top and fold it in towards the centerline from the closed end. Crease, unfold and reverse the fold. Open up the flap with a finger and squash it flat. Repeat this on the 3 other flaps. You have to watch the video for further steps as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades