About to attend an Easter bash or baby shower but don't have enough time to pick up a present (or simply getting tired of cliche pastel pink and blue teddy bears and microsized baby clothes?).
Show your friend or host how much you care (not to mention how artistically talented you are) by crafting an origami hatching chick.
The hatching chick takes about half an hour to make and actually open at the crack to reveal a bright yellow babe.
Recommended paper size: 20cm x 20cm (approx. 8in x 8in)
Resulting model: egg with a length of 10cm and height of 7.5cm (approx 4 in length, 3in height)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades