Ah, how we love springtime. While we're well aware that Jack Frost is still nipping at your nose, you can certainly look forward to beautiful blooms and great weather by starting in on your spring crafts. Check out this video to learn how to fold an origami azalea.
Today we will make an azalea. We will also make the stem, leaves, and a flower base. This project does require a few pieces of paper, but the result is really pretty, especially if you take the time to make a number of blooms. It is also pretty easy so that children can either make the entire flower on their own or with a little help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades