Fold your own gift boxes with this tutorial on how to origami a collapsible box. Traditionally known as a water dish or orisue, this box is a cute way to box up small presents like earrings and necklaces.
Change the color of the tissue paper according the the occasion for which you're folding it. The genius of the box lies in the fact that after you're done with it you can flatten it and store it until you need it again.
Recommended paper size: 15cm x 10cm (approx. 6in x 4in)
Resulting model: 5cm long and wide, 2.5cm high (2in x 2in x 1in)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades