The Origami Spiked Pentakis Dodecahedron is an excellent Paper Christmas Decoration Star made out of 15 paper squares. In spite of the large paper size I was defeated by the last module after nearly 2 hours (!) of trying to lock the last unit in place each time another one dislodged. Never mind, it is still a remarkable sound structure once (nearly) completed and you can not see which one is not locked anyway.
IF YOU ARE NOT A PATIENT ORIGAMIST USE GLUE !! YES, again the G-WORD is used! Origafundamentalists, not to worry, despite the explicit word use above. The origami star aka Spiked Pentakis Dodecahedron (SPD) in the video has been made without any glue!
Design of this beautiful paper Christmas Decoration Star has been stolen from Tomoko Fuse and simplified by getting rid of the auxiliary square
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades