Lotus flowers have long been a symbol of longevity, balance, and peace. Find your own center even amidst bustling work schedules, kid play dates, and workday commutes by crafting a lotus flower.
Whether you keep it on your desk as a reminder to breathe or simply enjoy the peace you feel when making it, a lotus flower is a beautiful origami project to make.
Paper size in the video: 15cm x 15 cm (approx. 6in x 6in)
Resulting model: approx. 4cm (1.5in) side length, 2cm (0.75in) height
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades