A Christmas present is not the only thing you can get crafty with. Why not put that mix tape into a homemade origami box for a truly personal touch?
This tutorial shows you how to origami a six-pointed star box. The shape is perfect for both Hannakuh celebrations and Christmas festivities and you may vary the colors you use depending on the occasion.
Paper used: 12 squares of 15cm squares (approx 6in)
Resulting model: Hexagon with a side length of 8cm (approx. 3.15in)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades