FK describes how to make a Yoshimoto cube. First, print out the template. Then, trim the paper with scissors along the perimeter and glue the edges into a 3D pyramid. Repeat these steps until you have 48 cubes. Fix 3 pyramids together 16 times. Arrange pyramids in groups. Repeat 2 times and color 8 of the pyramids. Place adhesive on the joints of the cubes. Arrange the pyramid groups into a cube. Now, you can perform neat tricks with the cube, like changing the cube from white to colored with a few turns of the hand. You can even change its geometry from a cube to a star. You can also break the cube into two parts and then fit it back together again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades