This video is a demonstration of how to make a winged heart design with folded paper. Start with a square piece of paper and fold it in half. Unfold it and fold it in half again, and unfold it. Using the creases as a guide, fold one edge up to the crease. Turn it over and fold the corners of the folded edge down toward the middle crease. Turn it over and fold the large edges inward toward the crease and unfold them. Lift that side up, forming a pocket underneath. Fold the sides inward inside the pocket toward the middle crease. Fold the top edge down to the middle, open the sides, and fold the sides outward to form points. Fold the pointed flap down and fold the flap in half. Unfold it and fold one half of the flap in half again and repeat to form rows of creases. The creased flaps will be the wings. Pinch that pleated flap in the back to form the wings, and fold down the corners in front to make a heart shape. This is an easy-to-following demonstration of an interesting origami project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades