This video helps us learn how to make a well-balanced paper football. Get a square paper. Fold the paper in half. Fold it again in the same direction. Fold the paper diagonally to make a triangle. Flip the triangle up so the point lines up with the left edge. Continue folding triangles up the paper until you reach near the top. Fold the top corner down so that the two points meet, making a triangle in the opposite direction. Tuck the extra paper into the pocket. Now you have a paper football.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades