In this video, we learn how to make a triangular Japanese box for paper clips. You will need: 3 square pieces of paper and 1 glue stick. First, fold the square into a smaller square by making three triangles. Open up into a large triangle and fold the top down, then make a crease and open back up. Do this for all the pieces of paper, then apply the glue stick to the inside of one corner of the first square. After this, stick the next piece of paper onto this, then fold the bottom paper over this and glue on. Do this for all the pieces of paper, making a chain. Next, fold all the papers into a box, using the creases as a guide. Fold the top triangles down and glue together to make the bottom of the box. When finished, use this for paperclips and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades