This is a video tutorial showing its audience how to make an origami strawberry. The first step in making this strawberry is to gather your supplies. You will need one piece of origami paper. First fold the paper into half on one side then open it and fold it in half again so that you have four squares. Next do some diagonal folds. Next reverse your paper and fold across your diagonal crease once again. Next diagonally fold it in half and then fold your triangle in half. Next make a square out of one of your flaps but unfolding half of the flap. Do this to both sides. Next you will need to fold one more diagonal on each side and keep making smaller triangles. Finally to finish it off add a piece of glue to the very top and put the final fold in the top of the strawberry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades