Watch this video to learn how to make a standard paper airplane that flies great. You will need one standard piece of paper. 1- Fold the paper in half, long ways. 2- Unfold the paper, take one corner from the top and fold it to the middle. 3- Take the other corner from the top and also fold it to the middle. 4- With both corners still folded down, fold the piece of paper down the crease that was made in the first step. 5- Without unfolding anything, fold each side down, creating wings. 6- Make sure it works by flying it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades