Take a paper: we need 60 rectangles (length-width ratio of 6:1)
And fold in 4 equal parts.
And next we mark this point.
And release the folding.
And take corner of the paper and fold it diagonal and mark it.
And we use this point to make the following diagonal fold.
And next reverse fold over the crease we just made.
And turn over and fold it open as shown.
Done on one side.
Fold the other side in to a point one valley and one mountain point fold.
We use the valley fold to make another valley fold as shown.
Again reverse fold over the crease we just made.
Weave 5 of these units in to a star.
We need 12 of these stars.
This is how the modules are linked.
How to assemble the stars:
Join corner of the paper link each to each like star shape.
Not how each star has 2 links to its neighbor.
corner of the folding integrant with another folding.
And how these alternate, 1 to left and 1 to right neighbor.
And we view good result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades