In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a six-sheet 3D paper star with origami. Take three pairs of paper; each pair of different color or take six pieces of paper of the same color. The paper should be square size. Fold the paper in half, open the fold and fold one half up to the center line. Repeat this step for the other side also. Open up the paper and repeat these steps by folding the paper in the other direction. This will divide the entire paper into 16 squares. Next fold it diagonally across both diagonals. Open it, fold it into a triangle and holding both ends of the triangle, push inwards slightly so that a smaller square is formed along the fold lines. Now push the square down and push inwards so that the square collapses in to the center point of the paper. You will then have to watch the video for further steps as it will get confusing without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades