This video is about making a kirigami simple star. The materials required are two sided piece of paper, a scale and a cutter knife. Fold the piece of paper in half to form a rectangle. Now fold the upper and lower half of one end to form triangle. Make sure when you fold the paper it is in a clean line and the unfold the paper. The paper will have a square with four triangles in it. Now bring the other end of the paper such that it fits into one of the triangles of the square. Now fold the paper from the triangle towards the outer end to have a cone like formation. Now fold the square towards the cone to form another cone. Flip the paper and join the two cones together. Place the scale over the cone and using it as a base cot off the lower half of the cone. Now unfold the paper to form a star. Give sharp presses to the star to make it more real.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades