This video shows you how to make a simple paper popper in three simple steps. Take a rectangular piece of paper and fold one quarter over. Fold it over once again in the same direction. Flip the paper over and make it into a square by folding again. Open out the side just a little bit, so that you can see the fold still inside. Sweep your arm down from a height really quickly and you will hear the sound of a "crack" as the paper pops on the way down. You can do the same thing again if you refold the paper back into its original folds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades