In the art of paper crafting, the fortune teller is one of the easiest one that anyone can do it. First you need a sheet of paper, some markers to write over it. Fold one of the corners on an angle to match the other side. Now with the excess paper here, cut along the line. Now open it up and you should have a square. Fold the other corner to the opposite corner and make your fold. Once you have made your creases, fold to the center. Now you should have a smaller square. Now once you've completed that, flip it over and again fold all of the corners to the center. Once you've finished your smaller square, take one of the corners and fold it to the opposite side. Also do it to the other corners and fold it sideways like that and also on the other side. Now you can write some numbers with a marker over it and inside this you can write something which may be the animals, month/week, Colors, Fishes, Countries, etc., If you follow the steps in this video, you'll have fun with your fortune teller and customize it to make your own fortunes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades