This video demonstrates how to make paper flowers. She lays a silicone mat on the table. She shows how to use distress inks by stamping some red and yellow ink onto the mat, sprays water onto the mat with a mister, and lays punched-out paper flowers into the wet ink. She turns them over and uses a heat gun to dry the ink. After the flowers are dry, she layers them on top of each other, putting a piece of foam tape in between the layers. She shows how she used the layered flowers to decorate a scrapbook page. This step-by-step demonstration will show you how to make interesting decorations for scrapbooks and other projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades