This video shows us how to fold a simple origami swan. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take a paper and then crease it diagonally and then open the crease and then fold the paper on the crease line so that a cone is obtained with a triangle on the top.
Step 3: Now take the top most point of the triangle and then fold it inwards onto the wrong side of the cone and then again fold on the crease line in the backward direction and then hold the paper at the corner and open it up.
Step 4: Now fold back the cone and open it up.
Step 5: Now fold in the triangles of the cone and then crease in the triangles and then fold it back to ninety degree angle and then again to the original position and then put your finger in the middle of the triangle and then fold the neck of the swan and then open a little to form its head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades