In this tutorial we learn how to make a simple origami paper football. First, grab a strip of paper of your choice of size. Then, fold the bottom over into a triangle shape. Then, fold this up where the last fold ended. Continue to fold up until you reach the top of the strip of paper. When you reach the top, you will have extra paper at the very top. Fold this into the pocket that you created when you folded the triangle shapes up. Now you can hold this with one finger on a hand while you flick it with another hand and play!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades