Unless you live in Sarah Palin's home state, you're probably sweating through the hot and humid summer like the rest of us. Sweltering temperatures usually mean heading inside into cold air conditioning, but if you have the misfortune of having to be outside during particularly sweltering weather there is a way you can cool down on the fly.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to make a quick and simple fan out of paper. The great part about this project is that you can make this just about anywhere and with any type of paper. Though not comparable to AC, it'll keep you relatively cool while outside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades