In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple and fast paper airplane. First, fold the paper in half length wise. Next, open the paper up and fold one two triangles on each side of the crease. Now, fold the paper in on each side, so it lines up with the crease on top. You should now end with a pointed arrow. Next, fold the arrow point down to the bottom of the paper and then create two more arrows on the top of the paper. Next, fold the new triangle down to the other one and then fold the paper in half. After this, fold down the top of the paper to make it look like an airplane and then throw it in the air to hit things!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades