First get a piece of paper and scissors. Now take the left corner of your paper bring it up and the right edge of the paper to create a triangle (or half of a square). Now if you are using a rectangle shaped paper there will be a small rectangle with no paper overlapping it. Cut it off but leave the triangle intact. Open the triangle up and you have a square. Bring each of the four corners into the very center of the square paper. You should now have a smaller square. Flip it over. Fold in the four corners of the square to the center again. Flip it over and fold the square in half. Stick your fingers under each of the four halves bring together all both sides. Now your fortune teller is ready to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades