In this video we learn how to make a rose out of paper. First, draw on a piece of paper four squares with a diamond in the middle. Fold it in half then flip it over and fold it again. After this, you will fold it again, folding it in half several times. you should have small lines all over. Then, take the line and make a diamond shape out of it. Fold this down in the middle, then take the creases and start folding around this. Twist the bottom into a stem, then you will have the rose and can curl out the petals, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades