Learn how to make a unique rose from clay that can be given as a gift to your special someone. 1. Make about 20 tear-drop shapes out of the clay. 2. Flatten each of these to form petals. 3. Roll one of the petals up to form the center. 4. Curl each of the other petals around this center. 5. Stretch the base of the flower downward to form the stem. Add clay as needed to make the stem the desired length. 6. Form leaves with the remaining "petals" by creasing them and attaching them to the stem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades