In this tutorial, we learn how to make a rose from a turnip. To start, cut at an angle all the way around the outside of the turnip. After this cut, cut a thin layer around the turnip just around the inside of the cuts that were just made. Continue to do this process throughout the entire fruit until you get to the top. Make sure to alternate from the middle of the petal, so they aren't all line up the same. When you get to the top, you will be making smaller cuts, until you finish. When you're done, you can practice this on any hard vegetable and show to friends and family!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades