In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a ring from folded paper with origami. For this, you need a square sheet of paper. First you fold it diagonally across to form a triangle. Then fold it again across the other diagonal. Open it up and fold two corners up to the center point. Fold them in once again so that each side is divided in to four. Open up all the folds and fold one corner back up to the center point. Now fold this triangle twice over in a manner as shown in the video. Repeat these folds on the other side of the paper. Then fold the whole paper in half across the longer direction and inwards so that all the other folds are inside. Now fold the paper at the center point to make two triangles. You will then have to watch the video for further steps as it will get confusing without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades