Okay, so watching "The Princess Diaries" gave us something of a princess complex. Come on, what girl doesn't want to own her own country (however small and fake), have Julie Andrews as her grandma, and be driven to even trivial places like the nail salon in a limo? Sounds good to us!
While we can't all have such fortune, we can indulge our inner princess by making this origami crown! Using either gold or silver metallic origami tissue paper, you can craft this easy project, stick it on your head, and then prance around all regal-like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades