Take a square piece of paper and fold in half.
Open the paper crease from the other side and mark it as previously.
Unlock it you will see the 4 marking of a square while opening it.
Take one corner, wrap it to the center, bend the fold from the center like a rectangle.
From both the sides crease the paper from the center.
Open it and crease from the other side. Unwrap two triangles from the axis of the paper turn it from both sides. Catch the tip by holding the inner slant while holding it push towards the internal side. Repeat the same process from the opposite side, towards the midpoint.
Now your paper box is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades