While this paper cup can't hold water or other beverages, it is actually very useful as a container. Whether you're having a birthday party soon and wish to produce inexpensive favor boxes (just fill the cups up with candy) or need little cups to store your tiny treasured knick knacks, these will fit the bill.
And the best part is that you don't need to be an origami master to fold these little things. This project is perfect for beginners who have never had any experience doing origami.
Use kitchen foil, paper or anything that can be folded.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades