"How to make anything" is going to show you how to create a pocket mod, which is very handy and more elegant then just tearing a sheet of paper and stuffing it into your pocket. This demonstration is going to show you how to create the pocket mod using a regular piece of blank white paper. First, you want to fold the piece of paper "hamburger" style, and then fold each flap back towards the crease. Fold the paper again in half the "hamburger" way and unfold the paper so there's a ridge in the middle and flaps on each side. Tear the ridge in half and fold them in opposite direction, fold it in half again, and lastly fold it again to close it like a book and it's complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades