In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a paper snowflake. This is great for the winter. The best way to make a good snowflake is with the way you fold it. Start off with a square piece of paper. Fold the paper into a triangle. Now, fold the triangle along the height into another triangle. Take one of the lower corners and fold it 60 degrees. Fold the other side the remaining 30 degrees. Snip off the trails with scissors. Now, cut patterns into the sides of the paper. Unfold and then flatten it with books or an iron and wax paper. This video shows the proper way to make a great looking snowflake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades