In this tutorial, we learn how to make a perfect paper football. First, fold the paper in half, length wise. Next, fold it again the same way and fold the crease. Now, rip a small section of the top part and discard. Now, fold the paper in the middle to make a sort of "l" shape. Then fold again so you have an arrow. Now, fold all the parts together so you have a diamond shape, then tuck the end arrow into the pouch you created to have an even smaller triangle. When finished, hold the paper with your finger, then flick it with your other finger to make it fly in the air!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades