Create a photo frame out of an origami paper or any art paper in minutes! 1) Lay the paper down on a flat surface. 2) Fold the paper in half with the shortest ends together. 3) Fold in half again so that you get quarters. 4) Unfold step#3 and with the first fold at the top, fold the top corners down along the center fold. 5) Unfold the corner flaps, open up the original fold and fold the corner flaps inside, now close the original flap. 6) Fold the lower edge up as far as it will go, do the same on both sides, then unfold them. 7) Fold the top corner down to the crease made in the previous step. 8) Take hold of the top flap and the corner you just folded down in one hand and hold the bottom flap in the other, and gently draw them apart. 9) Fold the two parts of the paper in the middle down into triangles so that it lies flat. 10) Fold the outer edges in along the existing creases. 11) Place your photo lengthwise in the center of the paper. There should be a piece of paper sticking out at each corner. Fold these corners in over the edge of the photo. 12) Remove the photo from underneath the flaps and insert the corners into the triangle pockets on the flaps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades