If you want to know how to make a paper heart to give to your love ones, you should watch this video. To make a paper heart: Fold your paper hotdog style twice. Fold these two sides together, making a rectangle half the length. This will help you avoid a lop-sided heart. Fold one of these sides into the center crease, making a right angle. Make sure the side you fold that toward is the open part of the hotdog. This will help you when tucking it all in at the end. Fold the other side to mirror that. This should make a triangle at the bottom with two long rectangles coming up. Face the folded side against the table. Take one of the long rectangle flaps and fold it down and toward the outside of the triangle, so that it is right next to the long edge of the triangle. Repeat this on the other side to mirror what you just did. Fold each of those flaps down and in to make the shape of the top of a heart. Tuck those into the long edge of the triangle and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades