We can make a paper fortune teller for fun by using the following instructions. First start the process with a square piece of paper approximately 8 inches on each side. Now, fold each corner of the paper into the center and flip it over and then fold each new corner now created into the center. Then, mark each triangle (there will be 8 of them) with a number. On the reverse side of each triangle, write a fortune for every number. Next, fold the numbered side in half and stick both thumbs and forefingers into the slots that have now been created. Then ask any one of your friends to name a number and then open and close your creation for many times. Then, ask them choose a visible number. The number which is at underneath is their fortune. If you follow the steps in this video, you can make a paper fortune teller for fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades