In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a paper fortune teller, also known as a cookie catcher. Begin by folding the paper into a right triangle and cutting off the bottom. With the squared paper, fold it horizontally both ways. Now fold the corners of the paper into the center. Flip the paper over and fold the corners of the paper into the center once again. Fold it horizontally in half. Now fold it diagonally and horizontally to make it more flexible. Finish the fortune teller by adding colors and fortunes. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making origami and want to learn how to make a paper fortune teller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades