In this video we learn how to make a paper football with different papers. First, grab the papers that you want to use and then cut a strip off of them. Once you do this, you will fold the told of the paper down in a triangle. After this, fold down the triangle many times down until you reach the end of the strip. You will be left over with one small piece of the paper that you will tuck into the small pocket that you made when you folded all of the triangles in the strip of paper. Once you do this, you can hold it with one of your fingers and then shoot it for a football!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades