In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper football with a $20 bill. First, take the bill and fold it in half length wise. Next, take the bill and fold one of the ends into a triangular shape. After this, fold the triangle over and keep doing this until you get to the end. When you reach the end, and tuck the flap on the end into the pocket you created. After this, you can hold the bill up with your fingers, and flick it with your other fingers. You can use any type of bill to make this, it doesn't have to be a $20.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades