In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper football for distance. First, take a piece of copy paper and fold it in half on both sides, then fold in half again, making a crease. Next, fold the bottom of the paper down into a triangle shape. Continue to fold this down, making a right and then left triangle until you reach the bottom of the paper. When finished, you will have a small strip of paper left on the bottom. Tuck this piece into the pocket that you created with the triangle pouches. Now, you will be able to hold this with one hand and then flick it with your other fingers!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades