In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper football for 1 dollar. First, grab your paper and fold it in half length wise. Next, make sure the crease is nice and clean, then fold it length wise once more. Now, fold one of the corners up into a triangle shape, marking the crease exact. Fold this up again and keep doing this until you get to the end. Once you reach the end, fold the other end in twice into the pocket you see. Crease this, then stand it upright and flick it with your other finger. This will make an easy paper football that you can also make with a dollar bill!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades