In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper football. First, take a piece of copy paper and fold 1/3 of the paper and crease it. Next, do this again until you reach the top of the paper, you should have three folds in total. Next, fold one side into a triangle shape, and then keep folding in until you get to the bottom of the paper. Once you reach the bottom, fold the excess paper into the pouch that you created when folding the triangle in. You will end up with a triangle shape. Now, you can hold the paper up with one finger, and flick it with the other to create a fun paper football that will fly in the air!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades