The video shows the viewer how to make 3 paper flowers. The first seconds show the paper flowers (two blue and one pink) and a lady voice says she will show us how to make them using a Paper Shaper Punch. Then she presents the tools: the paper shaper punch (with the large daisy), paper of 2-3 different shades (one of them green), mini bonds, a toothpick and optionally wire cutters and a button, wire. a jewel etc. She shows the blue flower that has a blue jewel in the middle, two layers and a green bottom. To make the flower, you take the paper form and bend the leaves one by one over the toothpick and then bend them forward. To make a poinsettia, you twist the ends of the petals of the flower shaped paper form over the toothpick to make pointed-shaped petals and then bend them upwards. For the blue and yellow flower, first use the wire cutters to cut the button that will be placed in the middle of the flower. Then roll the petals of the flower shape over the toothpick and after that use the rolled side to cover the white middle. The flowers can be used as one would want, for scrapbooks, embellishments or make interesting shapes using wire or beads.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades