This video explains how to make paper flowers in just a few simple steps. The first step to make a paper flower is to take a simple piece of white printer paper and draw any design you find suitable on the blank paper. The next step is to fold the paper over two times to create a smaller square. The second step requires the paper be folded from it's edges into a triangle shape. The last step involved opening the paper from below to give the flower a three dimensional shape. It is shown that many different patterns can be drawn on the paper flower for different artistic effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades